Britmums Live 2013 Sponsor
This April I will have been blogging for a year. Yikes! What started as a whimsical notion has turned into so much more than I could ever have imagined.
I enjoy blogging so much and have made some lovely friends in the online communities that exist. I have been given the chance to review products and have received some incredible opportunities simply by people noticing my blog!
Of course, I am still a relative novice when it comes to blogging and so one of my goals for this year is to see my blog grow and develop and to really stretch myself as a writer and as a person.
One way I plan to do this is by attending Britmums Live 2013. Britmums Live is the largest social media conference and blogger event in the UK. It has come from Britmums which is the largest UK parent blogger community, made up of more than 4,200 influential bloggers. The purpose of Britmums Live is to allow bloggers to connect with each other, to build relationships with brands and, most importantly of all perhaps, to learn ways of improving and building on blogging skills.
It is a 2 day conference taking place in London on Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June 2013.
I am very much looking forward to attending and would love to receive sponsorship for the event from a family friendly company who would be interested in working with me. I am ideally looking for a sponsor to help towards or cover the cost of my ticket (already purchased at £49.99), my travel (approx £50) and overnight accommodation (already booked for £120).
In exchange for the sponsorship I would help promote your company at the event in the following ways:
- I will hand out business cards mentioning you clearly as my sponsor for the event.
- I will place a badge/advert on my blog for the period of 12 months with a direct link to your website.
- I will write a blog post introducing you as my sponsor for Britmums Live and will include all relevant information about you as a brand.
- I will be happy to review any of your products (if relevant) on my blog.
- I will wear branded badges to promote your company throughout the event.
- I will mention your brand when tweeting about Britmums Live before, during and after the event.
If you think you could help and this sounds of interest, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org