15 things I love…
I happened across Becky from Ar-blog’s linky for this by accident but once I’d looked through the other posts linking up I was really keen to join in!
It’s such a lovely way to reflect on some of the things we love most in life!
So, here’s my list:
1. I love my husband.
2. I love the sloppy open mouthed kisses my children give without warning.
3. I love Jesus.
4. I love that my friends are as silly as me.
5. I love reading, especially snuggled up in bed (this may become a theme…)
6. I love the way Eli chuckles in a deep belly laugh kind of way when he finds something funny.
7. I love Catch A Single Thought and the opportunity it gives me to write and meet new people (and that people actually read it!)
8. I love silly family times.
9. I love lazing about in the garden in the sunshine
10. I love the sound of rain whilst I’m snuggled up in bed.
11. I love a cup of tea made in a teapot.
12. I love notebooks and pretty stationery.
13. I love anything that looks shabby chic.
14. I love going for long walks in the countryside.
15. I love travelling and exploring historical places.