We are quite lucky in that we’ve never had a serious car breakdown. There was one time we were driving to Leicester and smoke started coming out of the bonnet of my trusty corsa. After driving along discussing whether we thought the smoke was coming out of our bonnet or whether it was in fact just weather-related steam, we managed to pull over to the side of the road safely and without too much trouble. We were also lucky that we pulled in by a cafe so we had yummy bacon sandwiches whilst we waited for the tow truck to turn up!
Have you ever had a serious car breakdown experience?
In association with Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance and the Family Blogger Network, I’m able to offer one reader a £25 Sainsbury’s voucher simply for sharing your worst car breakdown experience.
How do you enter?
- Simply log into the Rafflecopter and enter the draw by leaving a blog post comment on your worst car breakdown experience.
- You can also enter by tweeting about the giveaway.
- The more times you enter, the better chance of winning the £25 Sainsbury’s voucher!
- Whether or not you are the prize winner, your worst car breakdown experience could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
- The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The deadline for entering the giveaway is Friday 27 September