This has been a fantastic month for us with lots of opportunities for us to relax and enjoy spending time together. We’ve been out every weekend as a family and have avoided any more nose dives into puddles!
We have loved:
* Spending lots of time outdoors, exploring and discovering signs of spring
* Watching Planes (our favourite film this month)
* Spending half term together
* Visiting Knowsley Safari Park
* Playing a family game every evening after dinner and before bed
But, back to the photo. I had such high hopes for this month’s and I absolutely love it, apart from one thing…which I think will be rather obvious.
We were at the Safari Park, enjoying a lovely family day out but of course surrounded by some rather wild animals. Right at the point when the photo was taken, my gaze just slid to the window of the car, just to check that none of the lions had decided to visit us! I didn’t have time to take another one of us all, so this month it is ME who isn’t looking at the camera and not one of the usual culprits. Whoops.
What a rookie mistake!