C is for…

Jess McGlynnMay 28, 2014

Carpentry

I took two pictures for this week’s letter and I have ummed and ahhed over which one is better but I really can’t decide.  I like the first shot, where you really see the blade, with the rust showing etc, but the second one is an action shot and I love the capture of the sawdust.

So…this week I am going to cheat and do two for the price of one.  I will leave you to decide which you like best!

I am taking part in the Alphabet Photography Project over on PODcast – do pop over to see how other’s have interpreted the theme or if you want to join in.

Comments

• Carrie L

May 28, 2014 at 08:43

I like the movement in the second one, great action shot!

• Shay Noble

May 28, 2014 at 10:16

I can't decide..I love them both!! Great choice for letter 'C' 🙂 #alphabetphoto

• thursdayschildfridaysthoughts

May 28, 2014 at 11:03

Love the speed of the second shot, what an unexpected word to find!

• Cheryl

May 28, 2014 at 12:21

I think you can get away with 2 photos. Especially when one is an action shot. It could be static but for the flying sawdust. #AlphabetPhoto

• Sara (@mumturnedmom)

May 28, 2014 at 15:52

I love the close up of the blade, but I really love the action in the second shot! #alphabetphoto

• Lou’s Lake Views

May 29, 2014 at 01:16

I love the second one! Weirdly I thought I could smell the saw dust when i saw it….must mean too many weekends spend around a chop saw! #alphabetphot

• A Frugal Wife

May 29, 2014 at 09:19

Both are great, but if I had to choose, the close up of the blade would be my favourite. I love how the different textures are captured throughout the shot. #alphabetphoto

• Stephanie Robinson

May 29, 2014 at 14:41

I like the texture in the first shot, but can see why you couldn't decide!

• sabrina montagnoli

May 30, 2014 at 08:10

Must say I like number 2 as it captures the feel of carpentry with the action and shavings. What a great different colours to find! #alphabetphoto

• Charly Dove

May 30, 2014 at 13:46

Awesome photos Jess, both of them! Just been trying to decide between the two and it has to be the second one, just because it's more impactful. Both brilliant though, thank you so much for sharing #alphabetphoto