This month we have loved:
* Birthday season – 4 birthdays in 4 weeks mean a lot of presents and, most importantly, a lot of cake!
* It’s kind of related to the above ^^ but I very much enjoyed my birthday weekend in Hay on Wye. I’m so glad I finally got to go and will definitely be returning.
* Daddy being on 4 and 3 day weeks. Due to bank holidays and birthday celebrations he hasn’t done a full week at work since the middle of April and we have loved having him here.
* Building and (almost) finishing a playhouse.
* Making lovely new friends.
Did we take this photo last night? Maybe.
This month has been crazily busy and I’m afraid I let the side down and just didn’t even think about it until yesterday when I saw some posts popping up.
We took 66 photographs to get this one. The lighting was bleurgh and the kids were excitable; we have plenty of three of us sitting nicely and then one child doing an impression of scream…I fiddled and faffed with the settings but in the end we had to settle for the best we could get at such short notice. Naughty me, I must try harder next month!