Me & Mine {January}

Jess McGlynnJanuary 31, 2015

This month we have loved:-

*Getting back into the rhythm of school and work after a long Christmas break.
*Heading out and discovering new places to have adventures.
*Watching Friends from the very beginning (just the grown ups of course!) having a good old chuckle in the evening.
*Lots of onesie wearing and hot chocolate drinking to really make the most of the cold spell.

I loved joining in with Me & Mine last year and, December aside, we now have a full year of photos with us all in which is so lovely to look back on.

I am hoping that this year I can continue to improve my photography and get a bit more creative with our photos, and remember to take them before it is the last minute which is something we have been good at this month.

I ended up having to narrow down a large selection rather than trying to make the most of the few we had, although even then the majority featured at least one unsmiling child.  Oh well!

Me and Mine is a family photography project hosted by Dear Beautiful and several other wonderful bloggers.  If you want to see more family portraits or find out how to join in then head over there.
dear beautiful

Comments

• Let’s Talk Mommy

January 31, 2015 at 13:54

Oh Jess your bunch are always so smiley how do you do it? Great parenting I say! Lovely January captures here hunny. #meandmine

• Lauren Boys&Bobbins

January 31, 2015 at 14:21

Lovely pictures, love the one of you all at the park x

• MrsShilts

January 31, 2015 at 20:24

Lovely photographs of your family. It looks cold but you all look wrapped up warm having family fun x #meandmine

• Abi Abley

February 2, 2015 at 00:32

Oh such wonderful photos full of smiles and pretty light. You look so happy and reading this post has made me want to re-watch 'Friends'!

• Lucy

February 3, 2015 at 13:20

Oh I absolutely love these photos Jess. Winter light at the seaside is always so beautiful, and the four of you look like you are having the loveliest time. And the one of you on the swing really made me smile. Thanks so much for linking up with Me and Mine. x

• mummydaddyme

February 3, 2015 at 23:32

So gorgeous Jess, the light is stunning. I love that winter light you get at the seaside. You all look so happy! x