Me & Mine {September}

Pinch, punch, it’s the end of the month…again!

I have noticed a significant increase in the number of Christmas related posts appearing on social media which can only mean that we have well and truly entered autumn territory now.  I can hardly believe how quickly the year is racing by.  On the one hand, it is ten times better than last year but on the other, I wish that time would just slow down a teensy bit.

But onto the month of September; this month we have loved:-

* Going to London with my parents
* The start of the Rugby World Cup and British Bake Off (well, one out of four of us at least!)
* A last minute push from the warm weather meaning more trips to the beach.
* Meg finally getting a wobbly tooth.
* Family days out.

I love our photo this month.  We decided on a whim to spend the day in Liverpool down at Albert Docks and the weather just turned out beautifully.  We really couldn’t have asked for more.  I’ll be doing a proper post to share about some of the things we did but it was just one of those days when everybody behaved themselves (even the grown ups) and we just pottered around and had a great time together.

I grabbed a poor member of staff to take this photo and after a very lengthy explanation of how my camera worked and several shots of his feet we finally got there.  It really is the memories which make a picture don’t you think?

dear beautiful
Share:

1. Cariemay
    September 30, 2015 / 12:29 pm

I'm in complete denial about the proximity of Christmas – it can't really be that close can it, especially when you have such a beautiful sunny day out for your picture!!

2. Julia Bryson
    September 30, 2015 / 12:29 pm

Hi there oh yeah we must be really close to one another! Love this photo, I know all about having to grab a passer by, it's always the way with me! Worth it though to get a snap all together. I am loving GBBO too, and Dr Foster which I am addicted to! x Julia @ Rainbeaubelle

3. Emma107
    September 30, 2015 / 12:29 pm

Beautiful photo, look how blue the sky is! I love GBBO too 🙂 x

4. September 30, 2015 / 12:29 pm

Lovely photo of the four of you at Albert Docks and glad you have been enjoying all the lovely weather that September has brought with it and making the most of still being able to have trips to the beach 🙂

5. Tas D
    September 30, 2015 / 12:29 pm

I love the Albert Docks as we have an office that overlooks it but I never get to go to the actual docks! I'm loving GBBO this year and London is always a great trip isn't it? Hope the tooth fairy is ready to visit Meg 🙂

6. Christina Smith Gibson
    October 2, 2015 / 10:13 am

I love sunshine and autumn leaves. I really lovely family photo. I hope you have a fun October!

7. mummydaddyme
    October 2, 2015 / 10:13 am

Ah this is a gorgeous photo and you all look happy and relaxed. I haven't been to Liverpool but it is somewhere my husband has been a lot and I really want to visit. It sounds like you had a lovely day out. x

8. Tammy Stevenson
    October 8, 2015 / 1:35 pm

It looks like you all had a fab day! I have noticed lots of Christmas posts coming up more and more, I still have lots of Halloween to do yet though.

9. October 8, 2015 / 1:35 pm